Since 2000, Sziro Jewelry has been performing expert jewelry repairs and custom jewelry designs in South Florida. Sziro Jewelry is your Full Service and Custom Design Center! The repairs are processed and completed on the premises at Sziro Jewelry in Coral Springs by our in-house master jewelers. Most basic jewelry repairs can be completed while you wait. If you have a complex jewelry repair that needs to be dropped off at Sziro Jewelry, Sziros will provide you with the cost of the repair and when your jewelry repair will be completed all before you leave.
People in need of jewelry repair assume that every jewelry store has the ability to perform on-site jewelry repair. But most do NOT due to the fact that they do NOT have the capability. Most jewelry stores do NOT employ master jewelers and do not have any tools or equipment to perform jewelry repairs of any kind on-site. Sziros does have the capability. We have the master jewelers and the state-of-the-art equipment and tools to get your repairs done on the premises.
Sziros takes great pride in our ability to complete our clients’ jewelry repair needs in our on-site jewelry repair center at Sziro Jewelry. This lets us ensure that only our master jewelers that we employ and trust have worked on and completed your jewelry repairs from beginning to their completion.
Sziros is known for our high standards of workmanship and quality of our jewelry repair and jewelry custom design services. We continually receive many referrals from satisfied and happy clients.
Sziro Jewelry is Your Full-service Repair and Custom Design Center
- Complimentary jewelry cleaning and inspection service. Ensure that your jewelry stays beautiful and is secure by having your jewelry professionally cleaned and inspected by our in-store jewelry experts.
- Jewelry Repair. Most basic jewelry repairs can be completed the same day.
- Sziro repairs all your treasured jewelry on-site, and it doesn’t leave the store. No job is too big or too small.
- Master jewelry repair and custom creations
- Custom jewelry design and manufacturing using CAD/CAM technology
- Laser welding for intricate and delicate jewelry
- Basic soldering like broken chains, etc.
- Replacement watch bands
- Replacement parts such as earring backs and broken clasps
- Diamond, gemstone setting and replacing lost stones
- Tightening loose stones, replacing worn tips and prongs
- Ring sizing - all metals – silver, gold, platinum, and palladium
- Chain repair – necklaces, bracelets, and anklets
- Ring shank repair and replacement
- Solder rings together
- Tennis bracelet repair
- Earring repair
- Clasp repair
- Restring pearls
- Rhodium plating
- Bracelet sizing and repair
- Remount service
- Watch batteries
- Watch – fit to wrist
- And many more