HOW OCEAN JEWELRY PIECES ARE MADE
The finest jewelry pieces are made by the skilful hands of jewelry artisans. The following are brief yet comprehensive description as to how custom-made jewelleries are made:
- The client will discuss the design that he/she wants with the jewelry maker.
- The jewelry maker may help suggest style to the client as well.
- After the design is finalized, the jewelry maker will print the design through a special type of computer software.
- The life-size model of the ring will be produced in wax through a high-speed prototype machine.
- The seasoned maker from Sziro Jewelry will then have the client choose which metal he/she wants. After this, the jewelry is now ready for finishing touches.